Want to meet Bob & Linda, support our cause and maybe even throw on your own Tutu in honor of breast cancer awareness? Here’s our upcoming list of events, book signings or fund raisers being held for The Carey Foundation for women and families with breast cancer…
Save The Dates in 2013
- NEW YORK: May 3 & 4 – New York City Gallery Event to Benefit the Carey Foundation
Find out More
- ST. LOUIS: May 11th at Tilles Park - Tutu Walk for Hope Against Cancer in partnership with Hope4YAWC.org
If you are interested in hosting an event to benefit the Carey Foundation, please contact us!
Mesa, Arizona - Tuesday, October 2
- Mesa Arts Center TUTU TUESDAY
Help Mesa Arts Center (MAC) compose the largest gathering of people in tutus! We are kicking off October, Breast Cancer Awareness month, with this demonstration of solidarity inspired by Bob Carey’s Ballerina exhibition. Bob Carey will be on-hand to do what he does best – take pictures! Join us for this inspiring event.
New York/New Jersey - Sunday, October 7
- The New York Giants are honoring breast cancer survivors at this game, and one of our “Giant” Fans is throwing a Tail Gate party in our honor. Interested? Email us to find out more.
New York, New York – Wednesday, October 17 (5 PM)
- Bloomingdales Honors The Tutu Project
Stay tuned for more details regarding Bob’s Ballerina book signing at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street on October 17.
Rome, New York – Saturday, October 20th
- Get Beautiful & Give Back! Hosted by Jennie Thompson, Independent Beauty Consultant Mary Kay Cosmetics
Hoboken, New Jersey - Sunday, October 21 (morning)
- The Tutu Project WALKS for Breast Cancer - Hoboken Waterfront Walk & Brunch
- $30 Donation includes tutu or t-shirt, light brunch and wine!
- Bob and Linda will be available for pictures and a book signing
Pelham, New York – Sunday, October 21 (afternoon)
- “PINK” to benefit The Tutu Project (2 – 5 PM)
- Visit www.BD4C.org or contact 914-844-4142 for tickets
White Plains, New York - Tuesday, October 23 (TBC)